JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny

Forum for the fabulous James Marsden! His amazing vocie, hotness, and ability to act, make him a triple threat. I'm Bailey the administrator and I am looking forward to meeting all of the other JM fans!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cute Choir Boys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AshleyH

AshleyH

Cute Choir Boys Empty
PostSubject: Cute Choir Boys   Cute Choir Boys Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:07 pm

I sing in my high schools choir and when we go out for different festivels with other high school choirs it seems like there's always alot of cute guys singing in them. I don't know if its just a coincidense or what but I do enjoy going to those things. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

Cute Choir Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cute Choir Boys   Cute Choir Boys Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:52 pm

thats cool i love boys that are hot and can sing!! I'm in choir too but all the boys are really ugly and can't sing at all they just didn't want to take any other classes!
Back to top Go down
https://jamesmarsden.forumotion.com
AshleyH

AshleyH

Cute Choir Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cute Choir Boys   Cute Choir Boys Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:06 pm

We have two really cute guys in our choir but one of them is gay and the other is bi and pretty much taken already so I'm out of luck! No
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

Cute Choir Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cute Choir Boys   Cute Choir Boys Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:11 pm

Oooo that sucks. I love gay guys though, they are so much fun! In my choir class there WERE 4 boys till one got kicked out. One of them is never there because he is always suspended. Then the other to guys are like in special ed so there clueless about everything and have no idea what is going on. so im out of luck too. I can wait for high school next year!
Back to top Go down
AshleyH

AshleyH

Cute Choir Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cute Choir Boys   Cute Choir Boys Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:28 pm

lol! He is funny though! He's also a cheerleader too and he's always jumping around and doing crazy stuff! My choirs fun! Razz
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

Cute Choir Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cute Choir Boys   Cute Choir Boys Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:30 pm

aw thats so cool. i sometimes find it weird when straight guys are cheerleaders. have you seen bring it on? lol
Back to top Go down
AshleyH

AshleyH

Cute Choir Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cute Choir Boys   Cute Choir Boys Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:40 pm

Parts of it. It's funny! Spirit Fingers! Razz
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

Cute Choir Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cute Choir Boys   Cute Choir Boys Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:42 pm

haha yeah i love spirit fingers! but kristen dunst's boyfriend was a cheerleader, i wouldn't trust him though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cute Choir Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cute Choir Boys   Cute Choir Boys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cute Choir Boys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny :: Everything Else :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: