JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny

Forum for the fabulous James Marsden! His amazing vocie, hotness, and ability to act, make him a triple threat. I'm Bailey the administrator and I am looking forward to meeting all of the other JM fans!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Johnny Depp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AshleyH

AshleyH

Johnny Depp Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Depp   Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:43 pm

The infamous Jack Sparrow, how can you not love Johnny Depp? Very Happy My aunt actually went to the same middle school he did, no joke. She said he was kinda weird. What a surprise right? I saw Sweeney Todd a little while back for my birthday. It was interesting. Two other movies I really like him in are Sleepy Hollow and Secret Window.
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

Johnny Depp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp   Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:58 pm

i HATED potc. lol just not my style. i thought they were boring but i really enjoyed him in gilbert grape! and im looking forward to seeing sweeny todd when it comes out!!!

wow thats cool, was she friendly with him??? yeah he seems very odd to me but a good actor
Back to top Go down
https://jamesmarsden.forumotion.com
AshleyH

AshleyH

Johnny Depp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp   Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:35 pm

She never really knew him that well. He actually had a crush on her from what I've heard(she was friends with a guy who knew him).
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

Johnny Depp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp   Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:40 pm

i would feel soo special if johnny depp had a crush on me! I bet shes mad that she didnt get with him back then. lol
Back to top Go down
AshleyH

AshleyH

Johnny Depp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp   Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:55 pm

I would be!
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

Johnny Depp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp   Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:56 pm

Even though i don't like him, if i was in her place i would still be mad i didnt give him a chance. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Johnny Depp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp   Johnny Depp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnny Depp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny :: Everything Else :: Actors && Actresses-
Jump to: