JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny

Forum for the fabulous James Marsden! His amazing vocie, hotness, and ability to act, make him a triple threat. I'm Bailey the administrator and I am looking forward to meeting all of the other JM fans!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie Here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jr1986

jr1986

Newbie Here! Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Here!   Newbie Here! Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:02 pm

Hello, my name is Jeff, and I am of course new to this forum. I am of course a huge (there's an understaement) fan of James Marsden. I love his singing voice, acting skills, blue eyes, and that smile of his. Very Happy Plus, he's just freakin' gorgeous! I loved him in Hairspray, Enchanted, The 24th Day, Interstate 60, X-Men, Disturbing Behavior, Heights, The Notebook, Bella Mafia, 10th & Wolf, Superman Returns, and 27 Dresses (he looks hottest in that movie!)
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

Newbie Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here!   Newbie Here! Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:35 pm

HEY JEFF! I'm glad you joined! I'm Bailey the administrator. DAMN youve seen them all havent you? lol I'm really interested in seeing the 24th day and interstate 60.Yeah he was adorable in 27 Dresses, but IMO he was hottest in Gossip which you havent seen??? If not its the best -- you NEED to see it!
Back to top Go down
https://jamesmarsden.forumotion.com
jr1986

jr1986

Newbie Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here!   Newbie Here! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:19 am

Yep, I've seen quite a few. I did forget to mention Campfire Tales (he's in that for all of about two minutes, but still). I'm pretty dedicated. Wink I've been wanting to see Gossip for awhile, but I can't find the DVD anywhere.
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

Newbie Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here!   Newbie Here! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:55 pm

I've never even heard of campfire tales....
BUTTTTT go on youtube!!! it has the whole movie just type in Gossip part 1
Back to top Go down
https://jamesmarsden.forumotion.com
AshleyH

AshleyH

Newbie Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here!   Newbie Here! Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:16 pm

Hello Jeff, nice to have you here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here!   Newbie Here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie Here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny :: Everything Else :: Introduce Youself!-
Jump to: