JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny

Forum for the fabulous James Marsden! His amazing vocie, hotness, and ability to act, make him a triple threat. I'm Bailey the administrator and I am looking forward to meeting all of the other JM fans!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you doing for Spring Break?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AshleyH

AshleyH

What are you doing for Spring Break? Empty
PostSubject: What are you doing for Spring Break?   What are you doing for Spring Break? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:49 pm

Me not much. Rolling Eyes I wish I could go to the beach but, yeah, that probably won't be happining. tongue
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?   What are you doing for Spring Break? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:12 pm

Um soccer. maybe beach with these people i babysitting but probably not. working at my restaurant. boring stuff. =[
Back to top Go down
https://jamesmarsden.forumotion.com
AshleyH

AshleyH

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?   What are you doing for Spring Break? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:26 pm

I'll probably be gone for about a week to go see my dad but we probably won't do alot over there. sigh Pretty boring week. Sleep
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?   What are you doing for Spring Break? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:48 pm

that sucks. im just glad i dont have to go to school and i dont have to see all those bitches i hate. i would rather sit on the sofa and watch movies all day than to go to school
Back to top Go down
AshleyH

AshleyH

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?   What are you doing for Spring Break? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:08 pm

Yeah, me too. I guess we are just lazy like that. tongue
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?   What are you doing for Spring Break? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:41 pm

yeah and its soooo not cool because i have to work on easter! my dads making me and i want to go to the easter festival!!! =[
Back to top Go down
AshleyH

AshleyH

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?   What are you doing for Spring Break? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:39 am

Awww, that sinks. Sad I'll probably have to work some on Easter too but since my dad owns his own business and I work for him it's not that bad.
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?   What are you doing for Spring Break? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:01 pm

samw with me, my dad owns a resturant and i mean im fine with working there but i kind of wanted to be with my firneds but w.e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?   What are you doing for Spring Break? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you doing for Spring Break?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny :: Everything Else :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: