JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny

Forum for the fabulous James Marsden! His amazing vocie, hotness, and ability to act, make him a triple threat. I'm Bailey the administrator and I am looking forward to meeting all of the other JM fans!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conan Red Nails?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AshleyH

AshleyH

Conan Red Nails? Empty
PostSubject: Conan Red Nails?   Conan Red Nails? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:28 pm

I was just wondering what this is. Question I see that this is an animated movie and that James is doing one of the voices. Does anybody know when it will be relesed and what its about?
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

Conan Red Nails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conan Red Nails?   Conan Red Nails? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:24 pm

Idk. i wasn't really looking at it much because it going to only be his voice. ill try to see if i can find anything about it
Back to top Go down
https://jamesmarsden.forumotion.com
AshleyH

AshleyH

Conan Red Nails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conan Red Nails?   Conan Red Nails? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:02 pm

Thanks! I was reading some stuff about the story but it didn't make any sense to me and the characters looked kinda goofy. But anyway I was just wondering. I love you
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

Conan Red Nails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conan Red Nails?   Conan Red Nails? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:33 pm

I wonder if its going to be a musical!!!! i hope so!
Back to top Go down
AshleyH

AshleyH

Conan Red Nails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conan Red Nails?   Conan Red Nails? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:20 pm

Idk, I don't think it will be. From the looks of it it kinda reminds me of Heman or one of those old shows they have on the Boomerang channel. confused
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

Conan Red Nails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conan Red Nails?   Conan Red Nails? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:35 am

haha i don't think i have that channel but i know its a baby one. it looked kinda like a like uh idk hard to explain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conan Red Nails? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conan Red Nails?   Conan Red Nails? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conan Red Nails?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny :: James Marsden :: News && Gossip-
Jump to: