JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny

Forum for the fabulous James Marsden! His amazing vocie, hotness, and ability to act, make him a triple threat. I'm Bailey the administrator and I am looking forward to meeting all of the other JM fans!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enchanted!

Go down 
+3
Luciana
b.
AshleyH
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
b.
Admin
b.

Enchanted! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanted!   Enchanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:50 pm

HAHA if someone choose ANYONE over James after looking at these pics I would like shake me head in shame. lol dempsy could NEVER EVER NEVER pull anything that SEXAYYYY off, hes just good looking or watev..
Back to top Go down
https://jamesmarsden.forumotion.com
AshleyH

AshleyH

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted!   Enchanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:34 pm

Haha, you know it's kinda funny, when I was watching Enchanted awhile back my mom was watching too and all she could talk about was how good Patrick Dempsy looked and I was like NO, you're supposed to like James, James! Whatever, ha, maybe James is too young for her. Cool
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted!   Enchanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:10 pm

LOL i HATE it when my mom likes actors I like. GRRR its like shes trying to steal my men. haha I'm overprotective. But yeah the older ladies like Patrick because hes got that older look to him or something...? lol idk

OHHHH btw you know the member Blank*some numbers* well i banned her from this site because I don't like her. I was on the Jim Sturgess forum and I was like oh is Jim your new man. and she said yeah, him and David Achuella, you know the singing guy? Then I replied "I hate david, LOL no offense" which is fine to say because thats my opinion then she replys like this:

ok thats nice to know. i find it immature that you would PM me and say that. we all have our opinions and that doesnt mean you have to go and PM me and tell me that you hate david. i like him and you don't. oh well the world isnt going to end.

so yeah I don't like her, she needs to learn how to take a joke!
Back to top Go down
AshleyH

AshleyH

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted!   Enchanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:41 pm

Ugh Rolling Eyes Well at least she can't come over here anymore to fight, ha! She needs to take a chill pill.... does anybody say that anymore?lol scratch
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted!   Enchanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:20 pm

Well she prob wouldnt anyway because shes off loving david archuella, but lol i say it SOMETIMES, depends on my mood.
Back to top Go down
marsdy

marsdy

PostSubject: James   Enchanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:46 am

After hairspray, I was like whoa this guy is sooooo hot and talented and then when enchanted came out i was so excited to see if he was for real!!! And then I saw it and i knew for sure. I cried so hard when Giselle kissed Robert. But then I guess that means that james is free to be with me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?Page=Profile_jsp&MyProfile=Y&pop
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted!   Enchanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny :: James Marsden :: Movies-
Jump to: