JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAMES MARSDEN oh so corny

Forum for the fabulous James Marsden! His amazing vocie, hotness, and ability to act, make him a triple threat. I'm Bailey the administrator and I am looking forward to meeting all of the other JM fans!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
AshleyH
b.
txsoftballchic01
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AshleyH

AshleyH

Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:20 pm

I was SOOO happy! I went to my local used video store today and found Gossip on DVD! It says it has alternante endings on the special features; can't wait to see it again! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

PostSubject: Re: Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:33 pm

AW! thats so cool. my mom probably won't let me get it =[

tell me aobut the alternate ending when your done!
Back to top Go down
https://jamesmarsden.forumotion.com
blank172

blank172

PostSubject: Re: Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:34 pm

wth really? he shot himself, i heard that they give the evidence to the police or something. id liek to hear about the alternate ending too.
Back to top Go down
txsoftballchic01

txsoftballchic01

PostSubject: Re: Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 6:48 pm

i tried not to like derrik but i couldnt help myself. he was a funny charming guy, except for the sex maniac part. you can order this movie online for preety cheap at online stores that sell movies. i own the dvd and it is totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.groups.yahoo.com/man_behind_the_shades
AshleyH

AshleyH

PostSubject: Re: Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:33 pm

Yes it IS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jr1986

jr1986

PostSubject: Re: Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:22 pm

I just got done watching this movie. I finally bought it as a blind buy from Amazon.com, and I gotta say it was totally worth it! I liked the plot, and James was just SO sexy in this movie! I know his character was an utter prick, but I can't help it, he looked so freakin' good! It was fun to watchi him play the villian, he does it really well. Plus he was kinda sexy when he was being evil (I know, I'm weird!) Loved the movie!
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

PostSubject: Re: Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:25 pm

LOL yes a VERY VERY sexy evil man, I try to hate him, but I can't! He's too gorgeous to hate. I hope he'll play more villainy characters in the future!
Back to top Go down
AshleyH

AshleyH

PostSubject: Re: Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:37 am

He really should, he's very good at it. And you don't really suspect him to be able to play evil so well with having such a cute smile. I love you
Back to top Go down
b.
Admin
b.

PostSubject: Re: Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:29 am

Have you seen fear? I think he would have done really good as the main character in that movie! But Mark Wahlberg did a fantastic job too.
Back to top Go down
AshleyH

AshleyH

PostSubject: Re: Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:49 am

Nope haven't seen it.
Back to top Go down
stayforever.x

stayforever.x

PostSubject: Re: Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:49 am

i think i need to see this movie..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imbringingsmexyback
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2